8 SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE!
MANY PARTNER HOTELS ARE WAITING FOR YOU TO JOIN THEIR STAFF!
Are you aiming to acquire solid and focused competences to specialize yourself in one or more sectors of the hospitality industry?
Do you want the real opportunity to start/consolidate a brilliant career in international and luxury hotel chains?
If your answer is yes, apply for our Master in International Hotel Management (2nd edition), take advantage of receiving one of the 8 available scholarships and start working for our 4-5 star partner hotels!
Budapest is becoming one of the most attractive European capitals, growing extremely both from business and tourism prospective.
As a matter of fact, Hungarian market has started to seek for talented resources developing a new concept and vision of the fascinating hospitality world.
The Master in International Hotel Management aims to teach participants various skills, such as professional, methodological, problem-solving, social and management skills applied in the hospitality industry. The capability to have a global vision and respond effectively to a market changing constantly is nowadays essential and a key success factor for every person having challenging aspirations, mostly for those targeting managerial roles.
The Master is structured with an innovative approach that reflects the dynamic nature of the international management of luxury hotel chains. The Programme will enhance participants' knowledge in diverse aspects of hospitality management and provide them with the specific tools, skills and perspectives needed to successfully work for high class hotels.
Start date: 3rd July 2017
• Lecture period: 3rd – 21st July (140 hours, 3 weeks, 5 days a week, including guided tours of some Partner Hotels and Workshops on specific case studies)
• Internship period (after the lecture period):
> Between 3 and 6 months
> Only in 4 or 5 star Luxury Hotels of International Chains
> Facilitated by our Career Center
Maximum number of participants: 15
Application deadline: when the maximum number of selected candidates is reached
Location: Italian Institute of Culture, Budapest (Bródy Sándor street 8, 1088)
Fee: EUR 2,400 which includes
• Lectures with active learning teaching methods
• Lessons material in digital format
• Guided tours of some Partner Hotels
• Professional development workshops
• Coaching sessions held by the tutor of the Master
• Personalized internship assignment support depending on the participants' desire/need
• Possibilities of accommodation during the internship period and/or refund of expenditure
• Meals during the internship hours
• Certificate of Participation at the Master in International Hotel Management issued by the Italian Chamber of Commerce & Industry for UK
Scholarships or Discounts, covering up to 40% of the Master fee, are granted with the following criteria:
Scholarships: A limited number of 8 scholarships of EUR 500 for each participant, financed by our sponsors, are assigned to the first 8 admitted candidates.
To promote diversity, inclusion and international profile of the Master, if you suggest a friend of yours to apply for the Master and both of you will be admitted to it, you will receive a discount of EUR 900 and your friend of EUR 700. If both of your applications will be evaluated in the same period, the final price to pay will be immediately discounted to you both. However, you can always suggest the Master to a friend of yours also after your potential admission. In this case, if your friend will be admitted as well, the EUR 900 will be refunded you.
The suggested friend can also recommend another friend to apply. If the latter will be admitted, the initial suggested friend’s final price will be discounted either by further EUR 200 or this amount will be refunded later, if his/her friend will be admitted.
In case you suggest more friends, the applicable discount will differ depending on the total number of suggested friends admitted to the Master and will be communicated personally to you.
In any case, your suggestion/s must be officially communicated to our Italian Chamber of Commerce via email, by providing your friend’s name and surname.
Full immersion at 360 degrees on how to successfully manage international luxury hotels: Strategic Marketing, Sales Management, Events & Conferences Management, Assets Management, Front Office Coordination, Food & Beverage Supervisory, Accounting & Finance, Human Resources Management, Customer Relationship Management, Leadership & Coaching, Quality & Business Development.
are senior professionals operating in the hospitality sectors at managerial level
, who are contributing day-by-day to the international success of their corporations.
Thanks to their high-level profiles, they will be able to provide the participants with the most modern vision of the given hotel management working field.
• High school/university students with major in tourism, languages, marketing, social & economic science.
• Professionals with hospitality background, but willing to specialize in other areas offered by the Master.
• Candidates who demonstrate the inclination and motivation to start a career in these diversified areas, although they do not operate in the hospitality industry yet.
Please send via e-mail:
• the Application form
• your CV in English language
An additional telephone interview, to be held in English, might be required.
The candidate will be informed by e-mail within 2 working days if his/her application was successful and the possible eligibility for receiving the scholarship of EUR 500 or the abovementioned discount.
To ensure the international profile of the Master, in case candidates submit multiple applications, these will be filtered at the discretion of the Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry for the UK.
The admitted candidates to the Master Programme shall pay a deposit of EUR 700 within 2 working days from the admission confirmation e-mail.
The last installment shall be paid within 20 days from the admission confirmation e-mail, or by 29th June 2017 in case of admission confirmation e-mail received after 9th June 2017.
Please find hereinafter a summary of the 3 options composing the Master fee.
Fee with scholarship
1200 (1700 - 500)
Fee with 40% discount
800 (1700 - 900)
All payments shall be executed in favour of:
The Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry for the UK
: GB28 PASC 4051 68 50 3560 50
Please send the screenshot or the scanned copy of the executed payments via e-mail
at the attention of Stefano Ligi.
Take the opportunity to check some photos
of the Master's first edition!
AFTER THE MASTER?
ICCIUK's Alumni – We always maintain strong relationships with our former students over the years, by keeping them informed on a regular basis and through preferential channels about new job opportunities that arise at our hotel partners in Budapest and London.
WHY TO APPLY FOR OUR MASTER...
1. Real working opportunities immediately after the internship period, thanks to our network of Partner Hotels in Budapest, London and Italy
2. International experience with valuable internship in famous luxury hotels
3. Interactive learning with focused lectures, teamworks, workshops and guided tours
4. Certificate issued by an accredited institution internationally recognized
5. Scholarships or discounts covering 40% of the Master fee
6. Accommodation and/or refunds possibilities & meals during the internship
7. Master language: English
DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE TO HAVE A QUICK UNDERSTANDING OF THE MASTER PROGRAMME
Master’s coordinator in Budapest
The Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry for the UK
1, Princes Street Londra W1B 2AY
Tel. +44 207 495 8191
Fax +44 207 495 8194