Considering starting up a business in the UK?
If you are considering setting up a business in the UK, you need to think about the service or product that you want to sell, the potential clients you are selling to and what makes your business stand out from the crowd.
Italian Chamber of Commerce
, in co-operation with professional partners in the legal, commercial, financial and marketing fields, are able to offer a complete consultancy during the initial steps necessary for the setting-up of a business in the UK
Our accountancy Partners in the setting up process are Accounts&co, Flying Formations, Belluzzo & Partners, Sagitter One.
15 POINT CHECKLIST
1. How will you fund your business?
2. Do you have a business plan?
3. Do you have the right skills and experience?
4. What is your Unique Selling Point (USP)?
5. Have you opened a business bank account?
6. Have you chosen your business structure?
7. Have you notified Inland Revenue?
8. Do you need to register for VAT?
9. Do you know your Health & Safety and environmental responsibilities?
10. Do you need a license?
11. Is your data protected?
12. Have you found the right premises?
13. Do you know your obligations to your staff?
14. Have you got a specialist to help you with the legal aspects?
15. Do you have business cards & promotional material?
Working in Partnership with the Italian Chamber of Commerce, we specialise in helping Italian clients start and grow their business in the UK. We can also move your existing business from Italy to the UK.
At Flying Formations we understand the difficulties faced by International clients looking to start business in the UK. We help our clients every step of the way from forming a Limited Company and opening a Business Bank Account to Finding a Property, growing the business, project management, raising finance.
As the exclusive business setup Partner with the Italian Chamber of Commerce, we provide a unique consultation meeting to answer any UK business queries you may have. We also ensure that you are aware of your limited company obligations in the UK to avoid future difficulties.
We can have your Limited company and Business bank account open very quickly through our great contacts. We have industry experts for every business industry.
The following are the business start-up and consultancy packages we offer:
Check if your Limited company name is available now, click on http://www.flyingformations.com/StartMyBusiness.aspx
If you are considering setting up a limited company or moving your business or residential status to the UK, do not hesitate to contact us:
Tel: +44 (0) 207 1275 065
Mob: +44 (0)7589 425 540
International Business Manager
Tel: +44 (0)207 127 5065
Mob: +44 (0)7894 133 433
Are you planning to start e-commerce business in the UK?
Loviit can help you to accelerate and simplify your international expansion by providing a full range of services: from payment solutions to invoicing management, from web site launch to marketing services, so you don’t have to worry and can focus on what really matters to your business!
We offer a wide range of services:
• 1 single contract for all payments method
• Not set up fee and no monthly fee
• All payment methods accepted including by instalments
• No risk full weekly pay out guaranteed
• International integration, you can sell in all Europe without actually open a new branch
• Full transaction invoice & Vat management included
• Marketing support to launch your business in UK and internationally
We imagined a solution for every e-commerce, m-commerce and marketplace business to offer every customer the right payment method anywhere, anytime and on any device.
We built it. You will Loviit.
Call us today to find out how we can help you
: 57-63 Scrutton Street, London EC2A 4PF
AccountsCo is a chartered account and tax advisory firm. We specialise in assisting both private individuals and Italian companies in relocating to and working in the United Kingdom.
We offer a wide range of financial, taxation and bookkeeping services such as:
• Registration for UK taxes (UK VAT, Corporation Tax, PaYE etc.)
• Advice on residence, double taxation & double taxation agreements
• General UK tax advice (and non-UK advice through our partners)
• Specialist advice on VAT, including reverse charge VAT accounting, zero rating & other international aspects of VAT
• Preparation of UK statutory accounts
• Preparation of UK corporation tax returns
• Audit of UK statutory accounts
• Payroll (PaYE), VAT & CIS returns
• Financial forecasting and business plans
It is our goal to help small companies grow in the UK. We aim to help broaden their commercial activity and in turn benefit from various global opportunities.
For further information, do not hesitate to contact us:
Dott.ssa Cristina Verdes
Direct (UK): +44 (0) 203 397 3940
Sagitter One is a boutique hospitality consultancy that has its core foundation in restaurants, coffee shops, bars, pubs and event management
A team of professional consultants provides a full service for start-up
and grown up
hospitality businesses, from concept to completion.
Our work ethic is simple; we listen
in order to comprehend fully and deliver solutions to all your needs, together developing a winning strategy.
We believe in bespoke services
and not in standard procedures, because we know that each client requires individual solutions and strategies.
Whether you are an established restaurant, coffee shop, bar or pub planning to expand; or a struggling business looking for new opportunities; or a food business entrepreneur starting your first adventure, Sagitter One can help with your set up, launch and on-going success.
Our services include:
• Assistance to start-ups and business management
• Marketing and PR
• Food & Drink promotion
• Event management
• Internships and training
If you would like our help, please do not hesitate to contact:
Tel: +44 (0)20 8144 3085