Is events organisation the right choice for you?
Do you want to enter the working world in London fully prepared, theoretically and practically, in the events sector?
Join us in London!
The Italian Chamber of Commerce for the UK is pleased to announce the launch of a brand new course: Master in Events Management, starting May 2017 in London.
The events industry is worth £ 42.3 billion to the UK economy and businesses are always searching for suitable professionals. Events organization is an area in constant growth, and can be shaped and developed for all sizes and types of events. The Chamber of Commerce has launched this brand new course which uses the learning-by-doing formula, allowing students to come into contact with the professionalism and experience of those who have worked successfully in this industry for years.
The Master is a professional course focusing on practice. Students attend four intensive weeks of lectures (classes are all in English), followed by a three-to-six month placement in London.
The aim of the Master is to train ambitious, talented young people to be able to manage the process of design, planning and organization of events, and respond adequately to organizational and marketing needs required by companies and generated by various types of events.
Start date: 17th May 2017
Number of places available: 25
Deadline: once all spaces have been filled
Language: the Master is conducted entirely in English
• 150 hours: full time classes in London (lectures and project works)
• 20 hours: individual study
• Internship in London: 3 to 6 months (500 hours minimum), to be completed following tuition.
Fee: £3400 + VAT (15 scholarships)
The Master in Events and Hotel Management includes:
• Complimentary return flight to London (either from Rome or Milan, at the beginning and at the end of the lectures);
• Complimentary return transfer to the accommodation from London airport.
• Accommodation in London during the first month of the course (lectures);
• CV revision and improvement according to the UK standards;
• Lecture material provided in digital format;
• Personalized placement service in accordance with the job demand;
• Tutor assistance;
• Certificate granted by the Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry for the UK.
Scholarships: our sponsors provide 15 scholarships worth £480 (VAT incl). Scholarships will be given out on a first-come-first-served basis.
are renowned professionals in the London events industry, most of whom have international working experience.
• Good knowledge of English (min B2);
• Strong motivation to work in the Events industry;
• Age: 18-32 years old
To apply, candidates should:
• fill in an English CV and send it to email@example.com
• submit the online application form.
Once the application has been received the Chamber will contact the candidate via email to arrange a telephone interview with one of our English native speakers in order to test the candidate’s command of the language. After that the candidate will be informed about their aadmission and the possible eligibility for one of the scholarships.
The candidates who are admitted onto the MA should pay a deposit of £500 (including VAT which is not refundable if you decide not to participate in the Master) within 48 hours of the admission confirmation by bank transfer to:
Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry for the UK
Sort Code. 20-36-47
Please send a receipt of the payment via fax (0044 20 7495 8194) or email Ylenia (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you pay by debit/credit card there is an additional charge of 2.5%; if you pay with American Express, an additional 3.5%. All bank fees have to be paid by the participants.
The rest of the payment (full amount or first instalment) should be done within 15 days of receiving the admission confirmation.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR COURSE? DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE!
AFTER THE MASTER?
ICCIUK's Alumni – We have always maintained relationships with our ex students over the years. We also inform them on a regular basis about new job opportunities that arise at our partner.
WHY JOIN OUR PROGRAMME
• Programme based on practise
• CV revision and improvement according to the UK standards
• Small classes, based in the heart of London
• Lectures entirely in English
The Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry for the UK
1, Princes Street Londra W1B 2AY
Tel. +44 (0)207 495 8191
Fax +44 (0)207 495 8194