Supported by the British Chamber of Commerce
15 scholarships available
London, 19th Edition
Do you dream of working abroad for a prestigious hotel?
Do you want to start a new international career in Hospitality?
Join us in London, the European capital of the hotel industry!
The Master in Hospitality and Hotel Management
is now in its 19th edition and is perfect for young talented individuals who want to grow professionally and one day manage their own hotel.
Run by the Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry in the UK, the Master is a vocational course, focusing on practice. Our students attend four intensive weeks
of lectures (classes are all in English), followed by a three-to-six month placement
in a prestigious hotel in London.
In one of the most competitive cities in the world, an excellent professional education
is crucial in order to meet the many demands of the hospitality industry. London has become the world’s capital for business and tourism, and it offers great opportunities for achieving personal goals in Hospitality Management. If you work hard and are determined, the sky is the limit - our former students can prove it!
: 8th March 2017
Number of places available
: once all spaces have been filled
: London, the Master is conducted entirely in English
• 150 hours: full time classes in London (lectures and hotel visits)
• 20 hours: individual study
• Internship in London: 3 to 6 months (500 hours minimum), to be completed following tuition.
: £3400 + VAT (15 scholarships)
The Master in Hospitality and Hotel Management includes:
• Complimentary return flight to London (either from Rome or Milan, at the beginning and at the end of the lectures);
• Complimentary return transfer to the accommodation from London airport.
• Accommodation in London during the first month of the course (lectures);
• CV revision and optimization according to the UK standards;
• Lecture material provided in digital format;
• Personalized placement service in accordance with the job demand;
• Tutor assistance;
• Certificate granted by the Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry for the UK.
: our sponsors provide 15 scholarships worth £480 (VAT incl). Scholarships will be given out on a first-come-first-served basis.
are renowned professionals in the London hospitality industry, most of whom have international working experience.
• Good knowledge of English (min B2);
• Strong motivation to work in the Hospitality industry;
• Age: 18-32 years old
• EU citizenship
Admission and scholarship:
To apply, candidates should:
• send their CV
in English via email
• submit the online
Once the application has been received the Chamber will contact the candidate via email to arrange a telephone interview with one of our English native speakers
in order to test the candidate’s command of the language. After that the candidate will be informed about their aadmission and the possible eligibility for one of the scholarships.
The candidates who are admitted onto the MA should pay a deposit of £500
(including VAT which is not refundable if you decide not to participate in the Master any more) within 48 hours of the admission confirmation
by bank transfer to:
Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry for the UK
Sort Code. 20-36-47
Please send a receipt of the payment via fax (0044 20 7495 8194) or email Ylenia (email@example.com). If you pay by debit/credit card there is an additional charge of 2.5%; if you pay with American Express, an additional 3.5%. All bank fees have to be paid by the participants.
The rest of the payment (full amount or first instalment) should be done within 15 days of receiving the admission confirmation.
Download our brochure to find out more about our course.
Why join our programme
• Programme based on practise
• Show-rounds to 4-5 start luxury hotel in London
• CV revision and optimization according to the UK standards
• Small classes, based in the heart of London and lectures entirely in English
• Strong background and experienced programme, established in 2006
After the Master?
ICCIUK’s Alumni – We have always maintained relationships with our ex students over the years. We also inform them constantly about new job opportunities that arise at our partner hotels.
Have a look at the photos
from previous editions!
The Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry for the UK
1, Princes Street Londra W1B 2AY
Tel. +44 (0)207 495 8191
Fax +44 (0)207 495 8194